Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Well as I promised here are some of my new Christmas Crafts. I love the French Chic Rustic Design of these looks. I would love to be able to decorate my tree with these great ornaments but, one of my daughters just will not have it. See every year we go and buy a new ornament to represent another Holiday we have spent together. This has been a tradition of ours for around ten years. So I will just make these pretties for everybody else to enjoy.


The music note rolls have been taken from a vintage music book that I picked up at a garage sale recently and when I found it I knew just what I was going to do. So they have been rolled, glued in the center and jute rope wrapped around and tied. Then I dipped each end in very fine silver glitter. Love how they turned out.

I must confess that the cones are my favorite. They are sheets from a old book which I cut in circles by using a small saucer. Hot glued them closed and dipped the tips in very fine silver glitter and also decided to do some in a bronze glitter (which I must say I love!). They have antique glass prisms that have been hung on the ends. I think they make the ornaments entire look. What do you think? 





Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my posts.








1 comment:

  1. VERY NICE.......CANT WAIT WAIT TO SEE MORE....LOVE ALL THE HOLIDAY IDEAS....NOW LETS HAVE SOME FUN...LUV YA SIS

    ReplyDelete