Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sneek Peak

  Good morning all! Today I want to show you some of the work that I do.  I have two booths, I love going and fluffing or giving them a total redo. I am currently getting ready for the open house on November 5th at my booth in Nolensville, TN, the Three French Hens.  I LOVE this store and all of its creativity.  Everything is like a one of a kind. So many great crafters and designers.

  I want to give you a sneak peak of one of my current Christmas designs, I must say I LOVE how they turned out.





  Ok, here is a look at my Booth at Three French Hens. I currently did a complete redo and I just love it! I love the tall cream French Mirrors, they are one of those pieces that you would love to keep. However if you do not have room, we know it just has to go.. :(  Oh man..







  Now a peak at my booth located in Franklin, TN at City Farmhouse. This is a really cool store where you will find rustic, farmhouse style, french chic, industrial and lots and lots of painted furniture. There are some very talented folks there. If you are ever in the area you must stop by and be sure to tell them I sent you!





  Ok, that is all for today. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed the sneak peek at
my booths. Oh ya, and my Christmas ornaments. Have a great day all!


No comments:

Post a Comment